Computer Support Issues or Requests (Hardware, Software, Printing)

What Is It?

Use this form to report issues with technology in classrooms, labs, and offices.

Who Has Access To It?

Montana Tech Users.

Where Can I Get It?

Use the "Request Service" button on this page.

Request Service

Related Articles (1)

Learn how to access and troubleshoot the University of Montana Data Warehouse (UMDW).


Service ID: 36966
Wed 7/3/19 12:31 PM
Thu 9/7/23 1:03 PM