Change Your Name and Username

What Is It?

Have your display name, and username changed in all of our systems.

Who Can Use It?

Anyone with a Montana Tech account.

  • Employee must first have their name changed with Human Resources.
  • Students must first have their name changed with Enrollment Services.

    You must change your name with enrollment (and HR for employees and student employees) prior to completing this request. After you have changed your name, complete this request if you would like a new username created.

Where Can I Get It?

Use the "Request Service" button.

Additional Information

Name changes will only be done between semesters.

Request Service


Service ID: 33309
Mon 2/25/19 8:36 AM
Thu 6/9/22 9:21 AM